Some of us suffer from common, everyday ailments that can be treated effectively by herbal remedies rather than an expensive trip to the doctor and resulting prescriptions.
Some Herbal Remedies to Increase Fertility
Fertility drugs can sometimes cause undesired side effects in women seeking pregnancy. Another route to consider that may increase fertility is the use of herbal remedies that will help the uterus become toned and healthy, balance hormones, reduce stress and calm the nervous system.
Some herbs that are considered useful in curing fertility problems are:
- Raspberry leaf – This is perhaps the most popular of all herbal remedies used to increase fertility. It’s high in calcium and is also used as a tonic for the uterus.
- Red clover blossom – Some consider this as the most useful herb to increase fertility and establish a pregnancy. Used daily, it can help balance hormones. This herb is also high in magnesium and calcium and contains trace minerals.
- Damiana – Stimulates nerves, metabolism, circulation and the genitals. The leaves are used in tonics and teas to restore impotence and sexual vitality. Damiana also helps to relax the nervous system.
- Nettle leaves – Chlorophyll and minerals contained in this herb are great to balance hormones. When used as a tonic, it helps to keep the uterus healthy. Kidneys and the adrenal glands are also benefited by the use of nettle leaves.
- False unicorn root – Used as a tonic to promote a healthy uterus. It also helps the ovaries, bladder, and kidneys to become more alkaline.
- Dong Quai – has been proven successful in promoting fertility during the time between ovulating and menstruation. This herb should only be used in combination with other herbs that promote fertility.
Calcium and Magnesium are also significant in ensuring the conception of a healthy baby and the ability to carry it for the full nine months. Research the use of vitamins, minerals, and herbs to better understand how you can benefit from their use in the quest to establish a pregnancy.
Fertility problems are complicated and varied, but many couples have used herbal remedies with excellent results. Keep in mind that nutrition and lifestyle can be important factors in treating infertility.