Benefits of Goji Berries Have you been questioning the wellness advantages of goji berries and also goji juice? Some insurance claims that the goji berry is a fountain of youth. Yet does it actually live up to those cases? And do dry out goji…
Herbal Medicines for Some Common Everyday Conditions
Herbal medicines for some common everyday conditions
Some of us suffer from common, everyday disorders that can be effectively treated by herbal remedies instead of an expensive trip to the doctor and the resulting prescriptions. Specific herbs can be made for healing ointments, tonic, and tea, not only to alleviate irritating symptoms associated with these disorders but also to cure them.
Herbal medicines have innate benefits that can work for a variety of common ailments, from acne to warts. Here are some herbal treatments for everyday diseases:
Acne – There are a number of conditions that can perpetuate acne, but the most common causes are hormonal imbalance (such as in adolescence), stress and some medications. Effective herbal remedies include:
• Enchinacea – Reduces inflammation and has healing properties.
• Witch hazel – Used as a topical astringent.
• Aloe Gel – Topically applied as an antibacterial (and astringent) agent.
Bladder infections – This type of infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract – usually in women. Some symptoms are constant or painful urination. Treat bladder infections with the following herbal remedies:
• Berberis – Helps the immune system to fight infections.
• Cranberry juice – inhibits bacterial growth by increasing the acid in the urine.
• Dandelion – Detoxifies the bladder.
Indigestion – Some types of food cause this digestive problem when the body has problems to break them. Use of cigarettes, processed foods and too much coffee or alcohol can also cause rebellious digestive organs. Some herbal remedies for indigestion include:
• Turmeric – Helps relieve gastric irritation.
• Peppermint – Soften the stomach and relieve symptoms such as bloating.
• Angelica – relieves cramps and gas.
Warts – Most warts are caused by viruses such as papillomas and are simply a common infection of the skin. Effective herbal remedies include:
• Bloodroot – Can a tincture or paste be made to remove warts.
• Comfrey – Used as a cream or tonic to treat warts.
• Astragalus – strengthens the immune system.
There are thousands of herbal remedies available to treat a number of common ailments. The research will provide you with the herbal formula you need to treat almost any condition.